Our customers have spoken and we have listened. FLAME now offers a full range of plumbing services for Michigan business owners. One of the most important services you can have performed on your building is a sewer drain cleaning. That’s because a backup can cause flooding that can be detrimental to the foundation or drain damage that can lead to more costly repairs.
Main sewer line backup warning signs:
- Water backing up out of drains or toilets
- Gurgling sounds coming from your drains or toilets
- Water around floor drains
If you have any reason to believe that there may be a clog in your building’s main sewer line, give us a call. We’ll help you determine if the clog has occurred in a secondary drainage pipe or if it has occurred in the main line. If it is a main line clog, we’ll clear it out for you without pushing any additional costs or services on you.
Call us today at (888) 234-2340
Here are 4 tips to avoid unnecessary cleaning or sewer repair scams.
- Be attentive. When plumbers arrive to your building, keep track of what equipment they bring in and keep an eye out for false evidence of a leak. Some scammers have been known to plant rocks or dirt in drainage areas to convince you that you need a more expensive procedure.
- Check the video tape. Drain cameras can be useful for locating buried septic systems or inspecting the condition of broken pipes. But some scammers will run a pre-taped inspection of a pipe in bad condition to convince you that you need a costly repair. Have them tape something distinguishable in your building so that you know the tape is authentic.
- Unnecessary liners. Some companies will attempt to sell you a pipe liner that they claim will help you prevent a major pipe repair. But they end up costing as much as repairing the pipe. These liners have also been banned in New York City because they may contribute to restricted drainage.
- Get a second opinion. It never hurts to get another opinion from a competing plumber or a trained inspector.